GM 6th February 2021
The General Meeting, will be held on the Saturday 6th February, beginning at 1:00pm. Keeping pace with the ever-changing circumstances we are dealing with, there are some variations to the proceedings on the day. The actual meeting will proceed as per normal in the Lions Hall, with reports and any general business.
Please bring and wear a face mask.
The guest speaker will be Liz Parkinson who will be speaking about the History of Foresters Beach and Terrigal NSW.
Due to the current Covid-19 pandemic and the requirements set by the Health Authorities the circumstances on the conducting of the General Meeting (GM) will be different in order to comply with Community Hall use regulations.
• Strict social distancing will apply. Chairs only will be available and be set at 4m² spacing. All chairs will be appropriately sanitised prior to use.
• Chairs will be placed at 1.5m outside the hall indicating whether to remain at the seat or if it is appropriate to enter the hall.
• Sign in desk will be double depth and members to retain the 1.5m distancing.
• New membership cards will be provided for those who have recently renewed. A Committee member wearing gloves will provide your card.
• Members who need to renew their membership will need to go to Research Centre which will be opened from 12:00 noon. REMINDER that membership was due by 26th July (an extension was made) and therefore you will need to pay an additional joining fee of $10.
• Raffle and Tea tickets will be available for purchase when signing in at the Lions’ Club Hall.
• Afternoon tea, bookstall, crafts and Marlene D’s jams and preserves will be available from the Research Centre, entry by the front door and exiting by the rear door, during the mid-meeting break. Social Distancing and one-way traffic to be observed.
• Pelican Press will not be in a paper format but can be read or downloaded from the Website prior to the meeting.
• Hand sanitiser and gloves will be available, but we would prefer if you could supply your own.
• At the end of the meeting all chairs and tables to remain in place so that appropriate cleaning can be conducted before being stored.